Friday, August 17, 2012

Free book: 'Almost Amish' by Kathryn Cushman

I love to read Amish fiction. I have been a fan for a few years now. When these titles are offered for review by publishers, I often snatch them right up.

Right now, I am making my way through a hard copy of Almost Amish by Kathryn Cushman for Bethany House. It's the story of two sisters-in-law who take their kids to live in Amish country for one summer as a part of a reality TV series. Susan is trying to make more of a name for herself in the cooking and home decor arena. Julie is seeking more family time and trying to figure out more of herself.

I'm only about halfway through it thus far, but am really enjoying it. My review will be coming up next week. I'm bringing it up today, though, because it is a freebie on Amazon today for Kindle! Get a head start and check it out today!


No comments:

Post a Comment